Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The first of many...

So this right now is my first ever post! How exciting!

I'm Alyce (Ah-Lease), and no it is not pronounced Alice.

'Alyce in wonderland' is a blog about fashion... but from a different angle. Because it won't just be about one area in the massive world of fashion, but about all the exciting little places in between.

I love to dream about owning high end designer clothes; quilted Chanel purses, a Burberry trench, Miu Miu shoes.... But then I also can't help but get excited when I discover an affordable, unknown little boutique. I'm still at school so yes the word 'affordable' is quite appealing! And if I can find something stylish yet unique...well the shop goes straight into my long list of favourites! I flip through the pages of glossy magazines and get inspiration from the stunning original clothes. As someone who loves to draw, fashion design is something I really want to do when I'm older. As for making my own clothes...well I'm getting there...now I just have to learn how to use the sewing machine!

'Alyce In Wonderland' will be about art and fashion and design, about what to wear, the latest trends, but also how to find original pieces that will make everyone jealous! It will be about everything fashion.

Follow me, you won't be disappointed!
Forget Alice, this is my wonderland.

xox Alyce

No comments:

You might also like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...